Join Razib Marketing
Current Opening Position:
UI/UX Designer (Full-Time)
- Lead design research, ideation, and creation of digital interfaces across multiple platforms and devices.
- Facilitate discussions and design thinking/feedback sessions with product teams and project stakeholders.
- Ensure successful delivery of multiple projects by managing design deliverables and timelines.
- Mentor designers by providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions.
- Inspire all members of the creative team by fostering a culture of constant learning and professional growth.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, prototypes, process flows, and sitemaps in Figma / Sketch to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, user-friendliness).
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in leading UI and UX design teams.
- Solid understanding of creating user-centered experiences with complex requirements.
- Driven to innovate and lead creative workflows and processes for the team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Figma, Adobe Xd, Sketch, and prototyping tools.
- Expertise in motion design and web or mobile development is a bonus.
- Proven UX/UI experience with a strong portfolio.
- PSD/Figma/XD to HTML Conversion.
Company: Razib Marketing
Location: Remote/ At Office (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Years of experience: 2+
- Performance Bonus
- Festival Bonuses
- Subsidized Lunch Facilities
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Salary Review
- Paid Leave
- Flexible Time
- Career Growth Opportunity
Apply for UI/UX Designer
People Often Asks Us
Razib Marketing is Mainly specialized in Hotel Industry. In fact, We are working on the hotel or hospitality industry from the very beginning.
Razib Marketing offers services at a affordable price. The pricing of the services may vary type to type so we ask you to contact us with your requirement so that we can send you a quote.